Sunday 7 November 2010

Carstairs under 5's halloween party

I really look forward to Halloween as I am not allowed to talk about Christmas until the 1st of November (Fraser said so). So I put all my energy into Halloween. Carstairs under fives were holding a Halloween party and Neive's cousins came to celebrate. There's hardly any pics of Beth cause she slept through most of the party, all the trick or treating and all of the under 5's party. There were party games, dancing, raffles, buffet and prizes for best dressed. Neive went as cat in the hat, Becky was a wicked witch, Zack was a baddie from Ben10, I was a zombie bride, Beth was a pirate and Fraser went as himself (very scary). Isla and Leah won best costumes in their age categories. They do have the bestest dress up box which Neive always raids when we go to their house.



No comments:

Post a Comment