Sunday 22 August 2010

Forest Hills - 25th/26th July

F paid for us to have an overnight away at the hotel we got married in. It brings back such happy memories and we try to go every year. On they way there we headed to Stirling where F gave me his credit card to go shopping. Once we checked in we had drinks on the veranda at the front of the hotel. Unbelievably it was beautiful weather and back home is was cold and raining.



We walked to Kinlochard to call home. That’s the wonderful thing about Kinlochard no phone reception. We wnet for drinks and dinner and I order the exact same meal we had for our wedding dinner. Then we went for a swim -we’ll I floated in the water - same thing really. They had a folk singer playing Scottish songs in the bar. Next day we had a slap up breakfast and F paid for me to get a full body massage - bliss!! Mum and dad came over with an Indian for my birthday dinner from Biggar (my favourite).

No comments:

Post a Comment