Sunday 22 August 2010

Summer holidays 1st-3rd August

As the girls cousins were still on their summer holidays we invited them to stay for a while. There were too many people for the car so we stayed around the village. We went a walk through the woods and I like to tell crazy stories like "there's where the trolls live" and "that's the car that got hit by the whomping willow". Zack was totally gullible and asked a million questions about the whomping willow.



I got Neive to take some photos of us all. It's a heavy camera so for a two year old I'm pretty impressed.


The kids favourite part was definitely the puddles. I swear they were trying to go for a swim in some of them. Needless to say my bathroom was totalled that night.



Becky, Zack and Ben are all loved up on there baby cousin and are always looking after her. She got a ton of cuddles and pushes on the swing. The kids were great the whole time. It was really enjoyable and I hope they had a good time too.

1 comment:

  1. Aunty Kirsty we all had fun too, can we come next holidays? from Ben

    ReplyDelete