Sunday 22 August 2010

New Shoes! 6th Aug


Neive inherited a bunch of dressing up outfits from her cousins and decided to be cow boy today. I really like that she is open to dressing up in something other than a dress. I was getting worried for a while there. All of a sudden pink is what girls wear and blue is for boys. Dresses are for girls and jeans are for boys. I don't know where it comes from? Nature v nuture!



We headed to Edinburgh to see daddy, meet for lunch and go shoe shopping - Neives favourite. Both girls were due shoes - Beths first pair. She's the same width of foot as Neive but needed a smaller soes size as she's on her feet early. As daddy didn't finish for ages and ages I took the girls to the beach.



Beth is getting really steady on her feet. I was quite impressed I managed to get a photo of her standing with no support.


Unfortunately she did fall over 5 seconds later.

No comments:

Post a Comment