Sunday 22 August 2010

The Waverley - 20th Aug



My cousin Lou bought F and I tickets for the Waverley on Friday night. It leaves from outside the Glasgow science centre and is a pretty busy boat. It's basically a booze cruise and takes you all the way to Campbelltown and back. It's a beautiful boat and you can even see the engine room and paddles working. It's pretty impressive.




We had some dinner and quite a few drinks too. I took a shawl and f was sure I'd be freezing - okay I was by the end of the night but never let on to F. I took some photos of the beautiful scenery down the clyde - yes it's a rubbish tip.



There was even a beautiful wee bay where some people were fishing. In total typical Glaswegian style they all mooned the boat on mass. Glasgow!

No comments:

Post a Comment