Sunday 22 August 2010

Mummy and Neivey 15th Aug

Neive loves tinkerbell and there is a new movie out. Neive and I haven't had a day with just the two of us since Beth was born. So I thought we could have a wee girly day out to the pics. We headed to toys r us to play with the toys. Neive wanted to sit on the bike and she tried to ride it (it has stabilisers on it) and shockingly she can ride it. I have no idea who taught her. I think she has strong legs and that is half the battle. She did two laps of the store and now I'm desperate to get her a bike. I have to wait till at least her birthday. We bought two sets of fairy wings one for me and one for Neive. Since she's been ill she has been playing up a lot. It takes nothing to turn her happy go lucky mood sour! I had really been looking forward to mother and daughter time but on the way to the cinema she melted down. It took me 20 minutes to get her to stop shouting and apologies to me. We were slightly late for the cinema by this point. The film was great and we had lunch at pizza hut. I wish I had headed home before the pizza hut! I could hardly keep her on her seat and called for the bill quickly. She slept all the way home and then some. Maybe next time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment